Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Street Fighter The Legend Of ChunLi

Today went to Tampines cinema to watch Street Fighter The Legend Of Chun Li with my god sister and god younger sis....Long time never see my god sister seen sec 1 we all watch the 4.45pm movie.. Tze chong told me got singapore actor in this movie.. I thought there no singapore actor in this movie when watching the movie there a singapore actor in this movie the actor name is 陈志财.


After movie we all went to 77 street shop to buy wallet.. I was looking for wallet because my wallet cannot last any long but i did not buy because it $32.90. Later went to timezone to play game guest who i saw at there is ong ying xian when i saw her she still haven change a bit but there one changes is her hair. I disturb her by calling her obasan it mean grandmother or aunty
when i call her obasan she was so angry like she want to hit me.
I am very Sorry ong ying xian
We all play until 7 + after that we all walk to bus interchange and we went our seperate way...


This the picture of the Street Fighter The Legend Of Chun Li


I actually should have one more picture of me and my god sister playing game but is my youger sister take the picture... I almost forgot today we all do not have school

Yes lucky 2moro start sch at 8.50 am and only got 2 lesson math and enrichment ...

END......

No comments:

Post a Comment